Scroll Down To Know Complete Details About YSR Cheyutha Scheme
On 12th August, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh made an announcement through video conferencing at his office, in the state capital of Vijay cremation ground, that his government would launch a massive program called YSR Cheyutha Yojana. This would be a big expansion plan for the poverty-stricken districts in Andhra Pradesh, aimed at improving the lives and conditions of the poor people.
The funds allocated for the Y SR Cheyutha Yojana project would be released from the Consolidated Revenue Grants Fund (CRFC), a government fund. The funds are estimated to reap about Rs 1 billion by the year 2021. The main focus of the YSR Cheyutha Yojana is to help the economically and mentally distressed YSR communities in Andhra Pradesh gain self-reliance.
This scheme is designed to equip women from SC/ST/OBC/minority castinges. The financial benefit of Rs. Women who are between 45 and 60 years old will receive 75000 over four years.
Citizens get benefits
- The women beneficiaries will receive assistance of Rs 75,000 in four equal installments over the four-year period. 18750 per Year
- The beneficiary will receive the amount in his or her bank account.
- Women from the SC/ST/OBC/Minority Community are among the most vulnerable.
- The applicant must not be under 45 years of age. The applicant must not be older than 60 years
How to Apply For YSR Cheyutha Scheme:
Documents needed for application:
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- This scheme will provide Rs.75,000/- over 4 years in 4 installments.
- This scheme will greatly benefit women, we want to let you know.
- The state government will give Rs.19,000/year to women between 45-60 years of age every year.
- The government provides pensions to women in Andhra Pradesh.
- It is easy to apply for this portal and it is completely free.
- To apply, you don’t need to pay any fees.
- This category includes women from the SC / ST / BS.
How do I apply online for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- First, visit the official website to apply online.These are the links:http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- Next, click on “Apply Now” at the homepage.
- Clicking the button will open the next page.
- Fill in all details, including name, husband name, DOB and gender.
- Once you have filled in all details, you will need to submit all documents.
- Next, click on submit to complete your application.
How can I check my status online in YSR Cheyutha scheme 2021?
- You will need to go online to check the list.
- Next, click on “Home Page”.Start Your Search“.
- Click on the button to open the next page.
- The next page will show you the district-wise listing.
- Select your district, then click on it.
- The list of your districts will then be available. In that case, you will need to enter your name.
- After you’ve searched, select your name to open all details.
How can I check the status of YSR Cheyutha 2021?
- You will need to visit the official website for Andhra Pradesh to check the Beneficiary List. The link is in our article.
- Next, click on the option to“Dashboard”.
- Click the Next Page button to choose the Option“Beneficiary list”
- Next, select your Mandal, district, secretariat and Mandal, then click on the beneficiary listing.
- You will see your beneficiary list.
- Check your name in your list.
We hope you found all the information you need about YSR Cheyutha scheme 2021 in this article. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment in the section. We will be glad to answer your question. Bookmark our website to stay up-to-date with all the latest information.
The scheme is targeted at the upliftment of weaker sections of society and is also expected to contribute to the betterment of the economy. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, introduced the YSR Cheyutha Yojana during his weekly address, at the government headquarters in Vijaypetu, on 13th August.
he announced that apart from his government, the CRFC would also provide financial aid to the vulnerable localities through the scheme. The scheme will be operational from 1st of November, with the release of the second tranche of the total amount.
The chief minister stated that the main objective of this scheme is to make the economically and mentally distressed YSR communities in Andhra Pradesh gain independence and economic prosperity. He further explained that this scheme was devised in collaboration with the government, the CRFC, and the private sectors, all of whom have an interest in seeing that the objectives are achieved successfully.
The main plan of the YSR Cheyutha Yojana is to tackle the problems of the weaker sections of the society and empower them so that they can participate actively in the economic development of Andhra Pradesh. This is expected to lead to an increase in the income of the weaker sections of society.
The scheme will cover all the segments of the society, with special reference to the YSR community, scheduled castes and scheduled tribes. Y SR communities are known for their strong resistance to any form of outside interference. For this reason, the government decided to integrate these sections of the society within the mainstream system of Andhra Pradesh.
The integration process will start with the recruitment of the weaker sections of the population, in the form of social workers, teachers and other government officials. The recruitment process for the recruitment of these officials will continue even after the implementation of YSR Cheyutha Yojana. The payment status online of the beneficiaries of this scheme is expected to be effective from 1st of November.
The beneficiaries include the Scheduled Tribe women of Andhra Pradesh who belong to the lower castes. The advantage of this scheme is that there is no income proof required for the applicants. They have also been given an assurance of twenty monthly installments of the OMR (Oriental Monetary Policy), which can be spent at the discretion of the beneficiary women. The assured amount of the monetary policy will act as the safety net, and the applicants need not pay a single penny from their own pocket during the entire tenure of the scheme. The application form can be downloaded from the official website of YSR CheyUTHa Yojana or from the office of Tribal Development Ministry.
The beneficiaries of YSR CheyUTHa Yojana do not have to worry about the repayment of the guaranteed amount of funds. Once the tenure of the scheme is over, they will receive an official document of confirmation of their grant as well as an instruction about how to use the monetary assistance received for purchasing their basic needs. The Financial Assistance Offered by the scheme must be used to purchase health products like medicines and dental braces and must not be used for entertainment or for other non-productive purposes. This scheme is open to all financially weak women of the tribal community and is therefore, free for anyone who needs financial assistance.
There are a few eligibility criteria that are prerequisites for the approval of the beneficiary of the scheme. The applicant women must be aged 18 years or above; must have completed their secondary education; must have some assets to be used as collateral; and must be residing in Andhra Pradesh in order to apply for the beneficiary of the cheyutha scheme. All these formalities are necessary for the approval of the application procedure of the scheme.
The beneficiary is given full legal rights and is liable for the maintenance of her house till she sells it after receiving the final payments of the amount of money received through the scheme. The applicant must follow all the eligibility criteria and must also not exploit the benefits of the scheme for her own personal gain. She may be given a job but should follow the company policy of the company strictly. If the applicant is unable to repay the loans taken, then the loan amount will be recovered from the assets of the beneficiary.
- List Of 10 Best Government Schemes For Mentally Disabled Persons, Handicapped, In India
- 10 Best Telangana Government Schemes List For Students, Womens, Senior Citizens
- PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status Online Check, pmkisan.gov.in Aadhar Number Update, Change
- Scam 1992 Web Series Download – Watch Online Full HD
- Top 14 Amazing Zee5 New Web Series List 2021
ysr cheyutha scheme in telugu,
ysr cheyutha for tailors,
ysr cheyutha latest news,
ysr cheyutha list,
ysr cheyutha app,
ysr full form in telugu,
ysr cheyutha helpline number,
ysr cheyutha application form,
ysr cheyutha apply online 2020 last date,
andhra pradesh government toll free numbers,
ysrcp official website,
ap tailors scheme 2019,
tailoring scheme apply online
If You’re Interested To Learn Digital Marketing In Telugu